Conference season is well and truly upon us, and as our calendar of events reflects, it’s going to be a busy few months for us here at AC883! Here’s a short list of some of the conferences we’ll be attending in the upcoming weeks:
- AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference, San Diego, February 28-March 1, 2017. The AWEA Operations & Maintenance and Safety Conference is where the industry comes together to recognize unique challenges and identify solutions in the areas of health & safety, O&M, workforce training & development, and quality assurance.
- The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Convention, Toronto, March 5-8. The annual PDAC Convention is regarded as the premier international event for the mineral industry. It has attracted more than 25,000 people from 125 countries in recent years.
- CONEXPO, Las Vegas, March 7-11. CONEXPO-CON/AGG is the international trade show for the construction industries. Held every three years, the exposition showcases the latest equipment, technology and innovations that will shape the future of the construction and aggregates sector.
- Wind O&M, Dallas, April 11-13. The Wind O&M Dallas Summit is an annual event that brings together hundreds of wind industry professionals, decision-makers, and investors, from around the United States and the world.
- Field Service USA, Palm Springs, April 18-21. Field Service USA is the event for leaders in customer care, service, and support. 700+ cross-industry service leaders come to the event to connect, learn, and inspire. Attendees range from the largest organizations in manufacturing and residential/commercial services, to small and medium-sized companies, Field Service is for organizations who want world-class service and field operations.
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) Congress, Montreal, April 30-May 3. Mining will be examined through the lens of safety, innovation, employment, leadership, and much more, as well as a strong technical program. More than 6,000 mining industry professionals are expected to take in the events at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal.
- AWEA Windpower, Anaheim, May 22-25. WINDPOWER is also the largest North American wind energy trade show. This year the organizers will unveil new enhancements to the show and feature a new focus on the brands investing in wind.
If you’ll be attending one or more of these shows and would like to meet, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.